Ph.D. Matevž Kunaver, Teaching assistant
Received B.Sc. degree in 2004 and Ph.D. degree in 2009.
Employed at University of Ljubljana, Faculty of electrical engineering, since 2004.
Working as a teaching assistant at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering. Current courses:
- Multimedia Technologies II
- Operational research in telecommunications
- Continuous signals and systems
- Electromagnetic wave propagation in electronics
- Fundamentals of circuits in energetics
- Terminals and applications
- KUNAVER, Matevž, DOBRAVEC, Štefan, POŽRL, Tomaž, KOŠIR, Andrej. Increasing Top-20 search results diversity through recommendation post-processing. V: UMAP 2014. CANTADOR, Iván (ur.). UMAP 2014 extended proceedings : posters, demos, late-breaking results and workshop proceedings of the 22nd Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation, and Personalization, Aalborg, Denmark, July 7-11, 2014, (CEUR workshop proceedings, ISSN 1613-0073, vol. 1181). [S. l.]: CEUR-WS, 2014, str. 1-6, ilustr. http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1181/pia2014_paper_02.pdf. [COBISS.SI-ID 10706004] Download…
- KUNAVER, Matevž, POŽRL, Tomaž, DOBRAVEC, Štefan, KOŠIR, Andrej. Increasing Top-20 diversity through recommendation post-processing. V: 11th European Semantic Web Conference, May 25th – 29th 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece. Semantic Web evaluation. [S. l.]: STI International, cop. 2010-2014, str. 1-6, ilustr. http://2014.eswc-conferences.org/sites/default/files/eswc2014-challenges_rs_submission_24.pdf. [COBISS.SI-ID 10611284] Download…