Evin Aslan Oguz
Evin Aslan Oğuz is a PhD candidate at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana.
She received her B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees from the Department of Computer Engineering, Middle East Technical University, in 2011 and 2014 respectively. Her M.Sc. thesis title is “A Content-Boosted Matrix Factorization Technique via User-Item Subgroups”, and it mainly focuses on improving the recommendation accuracy of collaborative filtering (CF) algorithm.
She was employed in TUBITAK for 6 years, from 2011 to 2017, as a researcher first and senior researcher afterwards.
Recommender systems, User-item subgroups, Content-boosted collaborative filtering
- A software for modeling and simulation of electronic warfare systems: A Windows Forms application (C#) that supports distributed simulation (models developed in C++) with complex parameter input and validation GUI. Contributed developing Windows Forms GUI, DAL (Database Access Layer) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) management interfaces.
- A hardware in the loop simulation to test capabilities of a real system: Consists of a Windows desktop application with WPF GUI (MVVM, C#) and a real-time software (C++) on LinuxRT. Developed DAL and some of the WPF GUI’s.
- A software for parameter development of an electronic warfare system (Most recent project). A desktop application with WPF GUI with MVVM (C#) and Mongodb (NoSQL) backend. Designed and developed the software with a partner. Developed GIS services, DAL some of the WPF GUI’s.
- Experienced in C# programming language.
- Expertise in .NET Framework(C#) with WPF (Including MVVM) and Windows Forms
- Experience on SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB(NoSQL)
- Experience in Geographic Information Systems
- Experience in Visual Studio and Eclipse development environments
- 2014: High Honor student
- 2011 (Graduation) : Honor student
- 2008 – 2009(1st) : Honor student
- 2009(2nd) : High Honor student
- Summer 2006 : Placed 1529 among 1510302 at the Nationwide University Entrance Exam
Software Testing Process Management