Evin Aslan Oğuz je doktorska študentka na Fakulteti za elektrotehniko Univerze v Ljubljani.
She received her B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees from the Department of Computer Engineering, Middle East Technical University, in 2011 and 2014 respectively. Her M.Sc. thesis title is “A Content-Boosted Matrix Factorization Technique via User-Item Subgroups”, and it mainly focuses on improving the recommendation accuracy of collaborative filtering (CF) algorithm.
She was employed in TUBITAK for 6 years, from 2011 to 2017, as a researcher first and senior researcher afterwards.
Recommender systems, User-item subgroups, Content-boosted collaborative filtering
- A software for modeling and simulation of electronic warfare systems: A Windows Forms application (C#) that supports distributed simulation (models developed in C++) with complex parameter input and validation GUI. Contributed developing Windows Forms GUI, DAL (Database Access Layer) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) management interfaces.
- A hardware in the loop simulation to test capabilities of a real system: Consists of a Windows desktop application with WPF GUI (MVVM, C#) and a real-time software (C++) on LinuxRT. Developed DAL and some of the WPF GUI’s.
- A software for parameter development of an electronic warfare system (Most recent project). A desktop application with WPF GUI with MVVM (C#) and Mongodb (NoSQL) backend. Designed and developed the software with a partner. Developed GIS services, DAL some of the WPF GUI’s.
- Experienced in C# programming language.
- Expertise in .NET Framework(C#) with WPF (Including MVVM) and Windows Forms
- Experience on SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB(NoSQL)
- Experience in Geographic Information Systems
- Experience in Visual Studio and Eclipse development environments
- 2014: High Honor student
- 2011 (Graduation) : Honor student
- 2008 – 2009(1st) : Honor student
- 2009(2nd) : High Honor student
- Summer 2006 : Placed 1529 among 1510302 at the Nationwide University Entrance Exam